Scan with our application for additional information.
You can download our application from Google Play
and App Store
Tour of the Delta of Evros RiverDelta of Evros River in Evros, Greece
The tour of the Delta includes hiking trails and a shuttle bus to points of interest. In addition, there are water routes along the natural canals with traditional boats, always under the supervision of an eco-guide, to observe the vegetation and the birds and animals that live there. The required equipment is provided by the information center.
In the neighboring areas of Delta of Evros river, there are remarkable monuments of historical, cultural and religious importance such as:
- The church of Panagia Kosmosotira and the Aqueduct in Feres.
- The archaeological site of Doriskos.
- The archaeological site of Traianoupolis.
- The warm baths of Traianoupolis
- The hill of Saint George (Acropolis of Traianoupolis)
- The Prophet Elias (Platanotopos)The monastery of Saint John the Theologian.