SECOND MEETING PROJECT „PROMOTION AND DEVELOPMENT OF NATURAL AND CULTURAL HERITAGE OF BULGARIAN – GREEK CROSS-BORDER REGION THROUGH SMART AND DIGITAL TOOLS“, ACRONYM „еTOURIST“, SUBSIDY CONTRACT № В2.6С.07/09.10.2017
On 17.05.2018 г. in Business Incubator, Klokotnitsa in Bulgaria, the 2nd Project meeting on the project „Promotion and development of natural and cultural heritage of Bulgarian – Greek cross-border region through smart and digital tools“, with acronym „eTOURIST“, Subsidy contract № В2.6с.07/09.10.2017 was held. The meeting was hosted by the Lead Beneficiary – RMA „Maritza“.
The meeting was attended by 8 participants – 6 representatives of the four partners from Bulgaria and Greece and 2 representatives of JS of the Cooperation Programme Interreg V-A "Greece-Bulgaria 2014-2020" as follows:
- Rayna Yovcheva, representative of LB. Regional Municipalities Association “Maritza”;
- Anna Nenova-Peeva, representative of LB. Regional Municipalities Association “Maritza”;
- Ivaylo Dobrev, representative of LB. Regional Municipalities Association “Maritza”;
- Thalia Vrachiologlou, representative PB2. Dimossineteristiki Evros S.A;
- Mansoudis Evangelos, Project manager and representative of PB3. Ethnological Museum of Thrace;
- George Bekiaridis, representative PB4. Active Citizens Partnership;
- Emiliya Doncheva, Project Officer, JS Greece – Bulgaria 2014-2020;
- Jenya Dinkova, Project Officer, JS Greece – Bulgaria 2014-2020.
During the meeting the partners discussed the following issues:
- Project progress discussed per work packages and specific activities. Implementation of tender procedures - contracted activities, forthcoming procedures and deadlines. Need for budget changes and decision-making for specific changes in JoB;
- Funding and payment of the project funds;
- Completion of the start-up activities and updating of the STPP;
- Setting a date for the next meeting;
- Review the activity schedule.
Promoting and developing the natural and cultural heritage of the Bulgarian-Greek cross-border region through smart and electronic instruments - eTOURIST
"This webpage has been produced with the financial assistance of the European Union. The contents of the webpage are sole responsibility of and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the European Union, the participating countries the Managing Authority and the Joint Secretariat".
"The Project is co-funded by the European Regional Development Fund and by national funds of the countries participating in the Interreg V-A “Greece-Bulgaria 2014-2020” Cooperation Programme."
European UnionThe project is implemented with the financial support of the EU